Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!
المشاركات

DBT LINK OFFLINE FORM FILLUP

Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
NPCI Mapper / DBT Account Seeding Options
1
I wish to seed my account No. _______________ with NPCI mapper to enable me to receive Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) including LPG Subsidy from Govt. of India (GOI) in my above account. I understand that if more than one Benefit transfer is due to me, I will receive all the benefit transfers in the same account.(for customer who have not so far seeded account with NPCI Mapper)
"আমি চাই, আমার এই অ্যাকাউন্টটি NPCI Mapper-এ যুক্ত (Seed) করা হোক, যাতে ভারত সরকারের সব ধরনের DBT (সরকারি টাকা), যেমন LPG ভর্তুকি, এই অ্যাকাউন্টেই পাই।"
যে ব্যাংক অ্যাকাউন্টে প্রথমবার DBT চালু করতে চান, সেই ব্যাংক অ্যাকাউন্ট নম্বরটি লিখুন।
2
I already have an account with ________________ (name of Bank) having IIN Number**__________, and Seeded with NPCI Mapper for receiving DBT from GOI. I request you to change my NPCI mapping(DBT Benefit Account) to my account with your Bank.
”আমার আগে থেকেই ______ ব্যাংকে একটি অ্যাকাউন্ট আছে। সেখানে আমার DBT (সরকারি টাকার সুবিধা) চালু রয়েছে। আমি চাই, সেই DBT পরিবর্তন করে আপনাদের ব্যাংকে আমার এই অ্যাকাউন্টে করে দেওয়া হোক।“
ব্যাংকের নাম কী লিখবেন?

একই ব্যাংকের (যেমন SBI → SBI) এক অ্যাকাউন্ট থেকে অন্য অ্যাকাউন্টে DBT পরিবর্তন করতে চাইলে:
👉 ফাঁকা স্থানে আপনার একই ব্যাংকের নাম লিখুন।
উদাহরণ: SBI
এক ব্যাংক থেকে অন্য ব্যাংকে (যেমন HDFC → SBI) DBT পরিবর্তন করতে চাইলে:
👉 ফাঁকা স্থানে যে ব্যাংকে বর্তমানে DBT আছে, সেই ব্যাংকের নাম লিখুন।
উদাহরণ: HDFC
এতে ব্যাংক সহজেই বুঝতে পারবে আপনি বর্তমান DBT কোন ব্যাংক থেকে পরিবর্তন করতে চান।
(IIN Number ব্যাংক নিজেই পূরণ করবে।)
3
.I already have an account with another bank ________________(name of Bank) having IIN Number**__________, and seeded with NPCI Mapper for receiving DBT from GOI. I do not want to change my NPCI mapping(DBT Benefit Account) from the existing Bank.
"আমার আগে থেকেই অন্য একটি ব্যাংকে অ্যাকাউন্ট আছে এবং সেই ব্যাংকের অ্যাকাউন্টে DBT (সরকারি টাকার সুবিধা) চালু রয়েছে। আমি সেই ব্যাংকেই DBT রাখতে চাই। তাই আমি আমার বর্তমান DBT (NPCI Mapping) পরিবর্তন করতে চাই না।"
(IIN Number ব্যাংক নিজেই পূরণ করবে।)

"নতুন ব্যাংকে অ্যাকাউন্ট খোলার সময় যদি ব্যাংক আপনাকে Aadhaar Seeding/DBT Form দেয় এবং আপনি আপনার সরকারি টাকার (DBT) সুবিধা আগের ব্যাংকেই নিতে চান, নতুন ব্যাংকে স্থানান্তর করতে না চান, তাহলে এই (Option 3) ব্যবহার করবেন।"
4
do not wish to seed my accounts from your Bank with NPCI Mapper (I will not be getting DBT).
"আমি আমার এই ব্যাংক অ্যাকাউন্টে DBT সুবিধা বন্ধ করতে চাই।"
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.